GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:10:52 PDT
Amadou Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Kabir,

I only hope that Mafy will reply !I just want to wait until then.He will not
only hear from me that a revolutionary leader need not build a Mosque at a
state ground that belongs to the people for his private use,it is only tyrants
that tells their people to short their mouths or go six feet deep and not
revolutionary leaders.

For Freedom

Saiks

Malafy "Mafy" Jarju Wrote among things:

>>What your impeccable sources failed to tell you is that Essa is not only
adequately qualified
>>for such a position but also a loyal ally of the revolution who served
>>in the Gambian armed forces along with His Excellency the President.

What revolution are you talking about? Do you call what is happening in The
Gambia right now a revolution?!? Please clarify.

You also wrote:

 >>Democracy is in the Gambia to stay and even refugees have the right to
criticize policy or >>policy makers.

Syngle Nyassi is yet to realise that!!!

A. Kabir Njie.