GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:16:23 -0400
Sidi:

Thanks for the update on Prague from Prague.  It gives the
demonstrations a special touch.  I applaud the demonstrators for their
stance and like you, hope they do not go the violent. "From Abidjan and
now Prague", you have covered the events well. Do you have a career
change in mind? Be safe.

Regards
Abdoulaye