GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bakary Kanteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 13:48:50 +0100
Since the demise 6 weeeks ago of Jonas Savimbi, the founder and leader of
the UNITA rebel movement who was regarded as the only obstacle to peace in
Angola, Angolans on both sides of the fraticidal and senseless civil war
have been implementing measures towards burying the hatchet between them.
please read on from Africa News Update.
This is good news for the long-suffering peoples of mineral-rich Angola and
all Pan-Africanists.

The yoke of oppression must be shatered!

BMK