GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:28:54 EDT
George,

Thanks for the commentary and imput. I am counting on you and others to help
me out in this so that it will proceed smoothly and not fall by the wayside.
I was hoping that there was a simpler way to do this, and I am relieved. I
will contact you.
I will comment on the land issue later.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 7/5/2001 4:59:34 AM Central Daylight Time,