GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 11:18:19 EST
Beran:

I remember meeting you at once at the Box Bar mosque with my late father.
But fact remains that you still have not come with any evidence to
substantiate your slanderous accusations.

You speak about what you do not know because contrary to your assertion, I
did have a scholarship to MIT.  The rest were grants & loans from the Tute
itself.  If you know so much, how come you do not know about the fact that I
received a scholarship from the Institute?  I received my acceptance letter
from MIT followed by a assurance of financial assistance.  So how does that
reconcile with what you just said?  Obviously, your involvement in the now
defunct Wang computers of Lowell Mass certainly does not entitle you to any
information on how my education was paid for.  You have engaged in non-other
than speculative reasoning.  And this certainly gives me more ammo for my
libel suit I shall be looking into..  FYI, I accrued over many thousands of
$s in student loans which I have since taken care off.

Again, I assert that you are a nincompoop, and a creep, who can never achieve
as much as I have despite my young age.  I still thrive in excellence and
still top my work group in all categories.  I have been to places and met
folks that you can only dream about.

We shall eventually see how far your slanderous accusations against my father
take you.

FYI, I shall be in DC in a few weeks to attend my sister's christening
ceremony Inshallah.  I would be more than happy to take up this issue with
you man to man.