GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:16:58 +0100
Comrade,

I have little doubt that it is him and no one else. I have been informed
that his so-called SeneGambian name is Biraago Saine and as you mentioned,
hails from Latri Kunda. Of course I know no soul by that name from LK.

He wrote to Pa Nderry and Joe and myself privately further singing his
mumbo-jumbo about my inconsistency. Then he writes to another friend whose
relation to me he mentions, thus blowing up his own false statement that he
knows no one on Gambia-l management.

I first met this guy on Friday, June 13th 1980! - the day Walter Rodney was
killed. In spite of all that history, he could not stand up and say what he
thought of what I wrote without wearing a heavy iron mask!  At such tragic
characters one may simply laugh cry! At once both Joe Mamasela and Johnny
Bravo.

Cheers,
sidibeh