GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dawda Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:50:20 EDT
              LEAVE A ROOM

There is something in you and not in me,
And in me, and not in you, in him and
Not her, in them--- not in us, and something in
Each and every one. We all got to give
Accordingly, and join to build our nations,
Societies, homes and individuals.
The kids may have the wisdom and wit,
And the elders may have the toys. The old
May have the remedy and the youths may
Have vital need for it. The enemies may
Own it at frustration, and you may need it from
Them. A world for each to hold hands,
And now are prosperity times. Not you
Alone, got it, knows it, or has it. We're like
Blocks to build a rotunda and not a castle in
The air.

Dawda Jallow.2000.