GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:56:24 -0700
Ous, am sure you and a lot of other "L'ers" would have
liked to be there.  But that is not always possible.
The important thing that you are contributing whenever
you can in any way you can to the task of removing
Jammeh from our country.

--- Ousainou Ngum <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>      Thanks a lot Sigga. Those pics from the scene
> are really inspiring.
> That is the spirit and I'd take this opportunity to
> say bravo to all those
> who were there to send this very clear message to
> the Despot.
>      I would have been there if it were not for my
> finals, but nonetheless,
> my heart was with you people and The Gambian people
> all the time. Again
> thaks a lot for a task well executed.
>
>      Ous Ngum.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and
> remember to write your full name and e-mail address.

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"