GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:01:20 -0700
Tony
I am looking forward to seeing you soon.
You are most welcome in our house . You can stay as long as you want or we might
just kidnap you and transfer you to the library of Congress.
Drive safely so we may see you in one piece.
May God protect you from any accidents and ensure your safe arrival.
Amen
Keep us posted or call . My number has not changed . Daddy sang has it cause you
will get to him before you get here.
Good luck in your new job .
Habib Diab Ghanim