GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pierre Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:34:17 -0500
&#65279; ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: Elhajj, Jabou, Cedris, Coker, Marong, I surely understand
all of you. I think i have been misunderstood. I will address  all your concerns
in due course. Do i have any more to say? Probably. No i will ignore Ams, because
"ignorant people learn a big lesson when no one feels they exist". In the meantime,
while the Sun and the Moon shines over your head, breath the air of Liberty from
the ststue of Liberty with great vigour"  "Any planet with more than one Ams, will
be a dangerous place to live in. How lucky we are on planet earth to have Only one
Ams!"
        In this final episode, I will focus on the cloud of rubbish that Binneh build around
these people. By Binneh’s summary, all the members of the council are mediocre or
unfit career soldiers. But my own analysis of their personal profile tent to point
to men with great military qualities. Lt Jammeh, Lt. Sabally. Lt. Hydra, Lt. Singateh,
Lt. Touray and Lt. Jallow.

                   First though Lt Jammeh You said

        " He is not even fit to command a platoon in the army.We all know he was indiscipline
and does not have any form of ethics whiles in the army"

        But here is a man whose military qualities made him commander of the Red Beret
(Commondo Unit). You were not qualify to head that unit. He was seen foot to foot
as number one barrier guarding former president Jawara. You or your cronies are
not fit to be there or even the trusted Nigerian soldiers Jawara brought. He was
again the officer in charge of the security of the most powerful president of the
world (to be), George Bush. No one will give you that important security role. So
what do you mean by saying Jammeh is not a capable soldier?

                   Secondly, Lt sabally. You wrote

        "He was not smart and not intelligent,and was an abuse to authority, .....He is
incompetent for any form of responsibility."

        No one can deny the fact that he was among the best max men in the entire GNA.
Personally, I do not have a good profile of this soldier but I am hundred percent
sure that if Sabally coughs in GNA, your beret could fall off your head. Man, civilians
may joke with Sabally, but you in the military won’t, I mean not even Yaya.

                   Hydra, Singateh, Touray and Jallow are all soldiers I cannot talk much
about. But no one will doubt their military capabilities. Even if you claim that
 you were all LT ranks with them before the coup, their own rank is far superior
to yours. How can you tell me these men are not capable, when they succeeded in
chasing you, Jawara, Press Jagne, Chongan, Bajo and the Nigerian guards/trainers.
Were you using sticks. Is only a man like Sabally who can chase cowards like you.

                   In my opinion, all of the above were some force to be recond with in
the GNA. However, when they seized power, they ended up using their powers and abilities
to the determent of the ordinary citizen. And as you can see, they are turning against
each other. I made it clear earlier that Fabrication of lice, makes dictators become
the ultimate winners. Well Iraq is a vivid example. Sadam is more popular today
than he was before the invasion. No weapons, many deaths, etc, etc, Where is Bush
now?  “My body die for you boy” Yes Sir! No Sir! Wake up.   Give the devil its dues!

        The Truth shall set you and I free   (Holy Bible)

        PG

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve. PghConnect Internet Services Internet service for only $6.95/mo. http://www.pghconnect.com
http://www.pghconnect.com/