GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin B Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 20:15:25 EDT
Ndembos,
This is definately showing that the dictator is loosing his grounds!The sacking of Kabba Bajo,Muniro Darboe and the shifting of the blame of the shootings of the innocent students are all but indications that Jammeh's days are numbered.

Surely Allah will not leave the Gambian people to continue the sufferings under the Jammeh regime.Gambians are now fully aware of their constitunal and civic rights and this has been evident by the demonstrations of the students even if it means being killed.We are proud of them and we shall always remember them in whatever we do.

There has been countless violations of human rights in the Gambia since the inception of Yaya Jammeh as head of state and it is about time actions are taken to remove this disappointing leader before its too late!

The Gambians are sick and tired of the brutalities going on and the only solution is JAMMEH MUST GO!

May Allah shower His blessings on the motherland,Amen.

Good day every1

Lamin B Jammeh,UK