GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Solomon Sylva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 11:30:20 -0400
FYI,

Under the umbrella leadership of United Gambian Organization of Atlanta (UGOA),
Gambians in Atlanta have UNITED and will be bringing you ONE July 4th. Community
Reunion Program 2001. People are urged to spread the word of unity that everyone
wanted and was hoping for, has been accomplished. Not to mention the hard work
involved.

So plan your way to Hotlanta from Friday July 6th. thru Sunday July 8th. and join us in
this years wonderful programs we are putting up for all.Your support for the Community
in Atlanta to be able to build and reach out to higher heights, than ever before, will be
highly appreciated.

For further information on the event, please visit these websites:

http://www.atlgambians.com/
http://www.gambianreunion.org/

Main contacts:

Kunta Sissoho, Solomon Sylva, Ablie Njie(Lek Bi), Lamin
Faye, Njock Secka, Baboucarr Sillah and Musa Jeng.

There is a Sports and Conference Committees already setup. Soccer teams from various
cities are urge to contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in participating in this
year's tournament.

Participants of the Informative Conference are also urged to contact us as soon as possible
to with ideas and interest.

    Sports Committee include: Yankuba Darbo, James Gomez, Njock Secka, Baboucarr Sillah,
    Lamin Faye, Solomon Sylva, Modou Njie, Batty Smart, Ali Secka, Ebrima Taal

    Conference Committee include: Alburi Ablie Njie, Sainey Faye.

*Anyone can jump in and volunteer give a hand as we all are.