GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 23:37:57 -0600
Essa Sey,
  I luv you too, YERO MAMA PULAAR. You're a great ambassador for the
gambian people! A great Poet Extraordinaire! And best of all, you don't
even have inferiority complex. You're NOT a mental midget nor are you
UNCOUTH. You're NOT YERO MAMA either. You're simply Essa Sey, the Great
Pulaar. Hats off! JUST STAY THE #U<K OUT OF MY INBOX!

Au Revoir,
Mr Makaveli

PS: FYI, George Sarr's little car is a Range Rover 4.6(paid off too). How's
your BIG Citroen running. Oil change on time? Essa, you are just SICK,
Kaput! I pity you. You're embarassing yourself - and you're embarassing
your n'dokeh (Ous Bojang). You've embarassed all gambians M. L'ambassadeur.
BTW, i didn't mention my other cars, did I? See, I'm comfortable with the
little I have, atleast it's honest. I could care less about materialistic
crap. That's what you and government are after and could care less about
people dying in the process. What a shame! I only  hope your portfolio is
diversified, you idiot.