GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 00:31:40 EDT
Hello Michael!
  I enjoyed your poignant literature on your vision for Mama Africa.
  The outcry for the unity of this resourceful continent have longed been
  pursued by some of our formidable leaders with overwhelming failure.
  Keep pressing on.

  Ndey highlighted some issues that we can address as Gambians with the hope
that this will model a behavior that other Africans can copy to help us reach
lady unity.
Have a Great weekend?
MABS