GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2002 12:42:47 +0100
OK Edi, or should I say super dimwit of Waa Sulun, if you cannot
differentiate  between 'read' pronounced 'red' as past tense of read
then I think I will just rest my case. You do not even seem to know the
difference between a verb tense and a simple noun/pronoun so what else is
there for me to gain in pursuing this non-issue with you. I could have just
gone through your incoherent bollocks word by word and teach you a thing or
two about writing sensible sentences but i have btter things to do with my
time.
As a word of good brotherly avice though I honestly think you should
seriously consider taking  Haruna on his offer (if he's actually done so) of
tutoring you on how to write a simple sensible coherent sentence in English
(or Bambaraa if that comes much more natural to you), but knowing how
diluted your Waa Sulun Kunda Bambaraa is with Bakau mandinka, I seriously
doubt that too very much, super dimwit.

My little niece/god daughter Alisha Mariam Sanneh can write better English
than you, and you know what she is in play school.

Until you can differentiate between a verb and a noun, keep your peace.

Regards
Manneh