GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
UNCLE JAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:45:48 GMT
G-LERS,
The under writer is my friend, "[log in to unmask]" and needs help from
anyone of us who can help. He urgently needs to talk to his friend in Tyler,
Texas.

<He writes>

Dearest friends,

I have an urgent problen to solve. want to get in contact with Alphonse
Mendy a brother who lives in Tyler Texas. Unfortunately, his phone is off
line and he has not read E-mails I sent him for the past two months or so.
Can any body help to put me in contact with him? Little information about
him and his whereabouts.

Graduated from st. Augustines High school (Banjul) in 1995. Head Boy in his
final year. Attended Navarro College Corsicana, Tx (1996-1998) from where he
got his Associate Degree, moved into Tyler, Tx presumably after finishing.
Presently in four year college (suspect South texas varsity). Real Name
Alphonse Mendy Jurarim.

Address: 6100 Hollytree drive, Apt. 159, Tyler, Tx 75703.

Would anybody in Texas be kind enough to post this message to him so that i
can get in contact with him soon or supply the telephone numbers of the
following people?

Mr Gaston Mendy formerly worked for Standard Bank Gambia now residing in or
around Tyler, he is his very close friend and brother. His telephone number
unknown.

Maimuna Bojang (Ya Mai) very close friend, whereabouts unknown but lives in
Texas.

Matthias