GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:18:59 +0100
Bingo! ....Ginny, you' have raised the ultimate question Saint Cornelius
needed to have asked himself. Integration must come through dialogue
submerged in mutual respect; not as arrogant rounds of force-feeding
immigrants with the cultural diet of the administrators of power in all its
corrosive forms.

Cornelius, I will surely get back to this in a few days, perhaps!

Many thanks,
sidibeh