GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:31:36 EDT
Dear Haruna --

On Monday, everyone will be watching our fundraising  totals to see if we can
compete with the McCain campaign.

This month is  the first test of our grassroots fundraising strategy since we
declared our  independence from the broken campaign finance system.

You can help build  our organization and show that a movement of ordinary
people giving only what  they can afford is changing the way presidential
campaigns are  funded.

Now is the perfect time to step up and own a piece of this  campaign. And if
you make your first donation right now, you'll receive a  special gift.

Make a donation of $15 or more by midnight  on Monday, June 30th, and show
off your support with an Obama logo car  magnet:

 (http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7d00e91c29e2e854/Kzto6c/VEsH/)

_https://donate.barackobama.com/logomagnet_
(http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7d00e91c29e2e854/YDFoCw/VEsE/)

Thanks  to the support of people like you, this is the first presidential
campaign in a  generation to build an organization in all 50 states.

This campaign is  committed to changing the political map and competing in
every part of the  country, not just in traditionally Democratic areas.

It's going to  require unprecedented resources to take on John McCain in
states like Virginia,  Alaska, North Carolina, Montana, Georgia, North Dakota,
Indiana, and  Colorado.

And right now, we're opening offices and adding staff in these  states and
many more. That's why your contribution now is so crucial to our  success in
November.

Make a donation of $15 or more  before Monday's financial reporting deadline.
Not only will you help build our  50-state strategy, but you will be able to
show your support with an Obama logo  car magnet that's not available anywhere
else:

_https://donate.barackobama.com/logomagnet_
(http://my.barackobama.com/page/m/7d00e91c29e2e854/WgELcD/VEsF/)

Thank  you for everything you're doing,