GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 11:24:45 EDT
Hello Abdoulie Jeng,

It is good to hear from you, and also to hear of your interest in cooperating
to provide well needed  assistance bach home. You bring back memories of the
good old days at GHS!
GESO-Gambia already has a chapter that was registered by Ancha Bala Gaye and
Bassirou Drammeh. Ancha is away completing further studies at this time and
Bass may not be in The Gambia currently. However,Mr Peter Gomez has
volunteered his services to assist GESO in the coordination, identification
of needed services and the distribution of grants to Gambian student on the
ground who are being sponsored by GESO (sponsoring at this time is provided
by the branches of GESO-Denmark and GESO-UK,  hopefully to be joined by
GESO-USA soon) I am copying the GESO team to this email.
To learn more about GESO, please visit the GESO website at the following url
address:

http://geso.hypermart.net

Please note that the banking coordinates for GESO-USA given on the web-page
is not current and I will be requesting Momodou Camara to update that for us
soon when i finish setting up another account for GESO-USA.
Please feel free to contact the  team as well as to contact me privately if
you have any questions, and for further discussion and cooperation.
We encourage the members of the list at large to visit the GESO website for
more information,  and to join GESO. Also, we urge all of you to forward this
information to any other interested parties who may not be on this list.
Thank you.

Regards,
Jabou N.Joh