GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Buba Barrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 16:35:12 -0500
We will be providing turn-key residential and commercial construction projects for our clients.? We have several locations we will be building at and will be uploading lot locations on our website shortly to provide you with choice.? Our lots are in the following locations in the Kombos, mostly in Kombo South, Western Division: Sanyang Beach, between Jambanjelly and Brikama by the highway going towards the coastal highway, Tanjie, and Brikama.? If you have a lot and need a quality home design and build on your lot, please contact us either by email or phone at 220-744-1080 for Buba Barrow or 220-992-0148 for Saikou Barrow or you can call my US cell number which rings in the Gambia at 727 366-6103.? Our site is being updated.? Our contact address is P.O.Box 5182, Brikama, Western Division. www.barrowconstruction.com