GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 10:18:39 EDT
Willi,
Your points are well taken. I thought I was the only one who saw the one
sided view of Mr. ceesay's points. They were so vague in giving any reasons
why he thinks that the new ambassodors choosen should not be. I also think he
forget to realise that an ambassador is a political appointment.
Anyway, what a lot of us might failed to give credit to Mr. Ceesay is that
this forum is not ment for reporting. The L- is just like any chat room and
he does not have to interview the people involved before he makes his
comment. I am sure if he was writing an article on this case like he does
with any, he would have gathered the facts.

Ousman Bojang