GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 17:04:42 -0400
Malik, I know you are a mental midget, but surely you can read a question
mark when you see one. I am sure Hamjatta can defend himself adequately from
your irrational rattling. He raised a thought-provoking subject about where
Moja-G stands on certain issues and the behavior of certain prominent Moja-G
members. As usual, you are totally off the mark talking about nonsense. Get
to grip, boy and ease up on whatever you are smoking.
KB