GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:25:08 -0500
Ida came back fuming and insulting and trying to say that the people on
line are intelligent?!!! Ida remember what Dave said to your fake soul.You
telling us that people are intelligent? Ok Ida said that the independent
will never publish my lies? The independent is a media out let that is
traversing the hottest spots as far as journalism is concerned.Hear Ida
telling me Binneh to go to The Gambia or send my articles there?
A Yahya Jammeh supporter asking people to use the Independent? Read between
the lines and tell me? Ida is working on something here,Yero Jallow's
friends should be mindful again! Ida said that I am mean? Yes I am mean
before killers and sad souls who rejoice when orphans are crying at
home.Yes I am mean to killers who sing and dance the whole night while
innocent prisoners of conscience are shedding tears in dark cells.Yes I am
mean to killers who cook food for innocent soldiers,pretend that they are
their friends and then kill them at night.I da the list goes on and on.Here
you are fuming in anger because you have been exposed as an international
wicked liar.
Ida statistics have it that 70% Gambians are illiterate.The larger part of
those who vote cannot read the newspapers that you are shamelessly!!!
talking about.So Ida that is why Yahya steals the elections and you are
still helping him kill our people.
Ida remember that Pa Sallah Jeng won in Banjul because those people are
exposed to the internet etc etc and they read everything. Ida that is what
OPTV will spread in The Gambia sooner than you expect it. These fora are
very important outlets please read what you wrote and tell me why you use
these fora,yourself? You sad soul.Ida my plans are not like  the ones that
Yahya sent to the IMF.
Ida I have been sending articles to Banjul but they are being published
strategically.You know that those journalists would not print something
bearing Binneh Minteh's name in the open knowing very well that the NIA
will grill them.Remember who Binneh is as far as Yahya's bogus
intelliegence is concerned. Some journalists will tell you in the face that
you are liar!!! They do not publish what bears my name but find out where a
lot of what they write is coming from? I will not even waste my time on
that anyway,infact I want you to disbelieve me so that you will be
surprised one morning,Ida.
Ida I resorted to using  a Senegalese radio station and read out exactly
what I write here everyday in the open.Do you want to tell me that Radio
Tam-Tam does not care about being sued to court for libel?
Fatou Jahumpa Ceesay and Tombong plus your very self knew about the Tam-Tam
program,then if I were a liar and a fabricator how could I win the
confidence of a radio station that is in Newyork and is expected to respect
the ethics of journalism? Ida do you know that other writers who are
working for the CNN etc are working on many issues regarding what I say
here and else where? You should be reading what you write not once or twice
but thousand times before coming here with lies.How about the press release
from the state dept? Why did we not see you send here the one from IMF?
There will be another one from the world bank,did you know about that?
Ida I do not target electorates as far as Yahya is there,my targets know
who they are and you will know who they are very very soon!!!

Do you know what journalists at the Radio Tam-Tam did behind the scenes
before accepting to interview me and others? Modibo of radio Tam-Tam is a
well known journalist who has been trained in Canada and is well respected
in the USA,Canada,Belgium,France,Senegal and the Gambia.Ida let me tell you
something the cassettes from radio Tam-Tam are spreading in Banjul like
wild fire.People resorted to using their internet services to get those
cassettes recorded,Ida.
Do you know that every cyber cafe now recieves customers who are only
coming in to read what I write? The Gambian electorates that you are
talking about are the ones we targetted on radio Tam-Tam on the 17th day of
february.The program was not in English it was in different languages(
English/wolof).Ida I wish you knew what I am upto as far as your sad souls
back home are concerned.
I was not surprised to hear you come here saying that you have nothing more
to say.Credibility is not to be cooked up you have to work for it.In my
article you could not see something new because some of the new things made
you go mad.That is why you called me idiot!!!(laugh).You see Ida,the
journalists in The Gambia are battling over the media bill, the arson
attacks,the abductions etc.I know you are trying to lure them to print my
name so that you can help Yahya arrest them.
My articles have reached places and they are being utilised just stay tuned
and see.
How about all the other articles that I wrote before and then comparing
them to what is going on now in Banjul and abroad? You slimy cold killer!!!!

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.