GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Musa Jeng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:02:09 -0400
Mr. Njie
I hate to disappoint you, but I was not able to reasonably deduce the same conclusion you
came up with, that the man is about to jump to anywhere.

Gentlemen, it is so unfortunate that on the G-L one has to either echo the agenda of the
government,and be labeled as sycophants, or you have to belong to that clique bent on a
brutal campaign against the status quo. And when anyone dare to be objective, constructive,
or call as you see it, you are force to choose side. Remind me of President Bush's
ridiculous statement of either with us, or with the terrorist.

Maybe some of us are very uncomfortable with both sides, and are driven by the real truth.

Musa Jeng