GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Omar Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:56:57 +0100
Let this general give us a break! He is yet to realize that part of the beauty of the game is that there must be a victor and a vanquished. And that the vanquished have to accept defeat honourably. The players from San Marino, Luxumbourg or The Pharaoh Islands should thank God they are`nt from the Ivory Coast.

So please Mr General chill, and give the brothers the respect they deserve.

Regards,
Omar.