GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:58:29 -0000
Dampha wrote:

"I again respectfully urge subscribers to critique my points and also come
up with other suggestions as to what we are going to do for the Gambian
people AFTER Yaya".

Based on your invitation to critique your post, here is my take.

First of all you denounced the AFPRC/APRC commissions of inquiry as kangaroo
courts and want to set up the same by "To investigate, try, convict and
punish these vermin should NOT take long. They are so
stupid and arrogant that they have NOT covered their tracks sufficiently".
How in the name of fairness can you conclude thus? Is this not the criteria
for setting up a kangaroo court?

You again wrote: "Give the prosecutor a budget and powers to investigate and
prosecute corruption case; while Yaya and his cohorts are at Mile Two
courtesy of real court orders".

OBJECTIONS!

Objection no. 1, your honour is why should the burden of proof be on my
clients.

No.2: Why should my clients be incarcerated before being found guilty?

No.3: It is unacceptable for your honour to call my clients "vermin" and
"morons". Therefore, your honour, we submit that we ahve "NO CASE TO
ANSWER". Case DISMISSED!!!

Have a good day and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.