GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Farage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 06:54:33 GMT
Hello Mr. Sallah,
I only hope that Mr. Jassey would respond to my questions, although I
ommitted the question marks at the end of my questions. There are no
controversies involved, only the facts matters.

Mr. Sallah, please, concentrate on more pressing issues and please, abstain
from conveying any message to Mr. Jassey on this issue; you have a lot to
offer to the Gambian people than Jassey and I, who only get our messages
across through the PC. I therefore urge you not to distract your attention
on this issue. I am ever ready to listen to Mr. Jassey and respond according
to my understanding.

I write out of my conscience and not out of the blues.

Good morning

Haruna Farage