GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoulaye Saine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:46:09 -0500
Ebrima:
That is the spirit!  I commend your openness to Amadou's concern.  We
are all in this together.  An excellent letter I must say.  I will
contact Mr. Ford privately. I have prepared a package for him that I
will send in a couple of days, to be followed by a phone call.

What they decide to do is up to them but we will register our opposition
to their plan, nonetheless.

Abdoulaye
No justice, no peace!
Jammeh Must Go!