GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ams boye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 03:16:08 +0100
Nderry, what an interesting literary piece of work! Your story is indeed splendid, and you`ve made mention of interesting things in it like the "CHIAKAS and KANILAI RANGERS". Could you please shed more light on who these people really are, i guess many in here will be interested. I guess your anonymous source must have given you hints on these. So please give us more on it....

panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]> wrote:   PANORAMA with 'Bulfaaleh'-The harmful organs around President Jammeh-PPO,CHIAKAS and NIA.
The Former Plains Clothes, The present PPO(Principal Protection Officers) and The CHIAKAS where everything started.
Everything started before 1994.President Jammeh was once posted to the State house to guard Former President Jawara. By then Turo Jawneh was the head of the Presidential guard while Lamin Kaba Bajo Jammeh's current Secretary Of State for Foreign affairs was the 2nd in Command. President Jammeh's name was not welcome within the state house complex. He was therefore transferred back to the Fajara Barracks. This vein of bitterness and animosity started germinating in Jammeh's body system. He hated the then guard commander Mr. Turo Jawneh.He accused Turo if being responsible of what happened to him.

BUFAALEH LET THE CAT OUT OF
THE BAG...JAMMEH WAS MOVED
FROM THE STATE HOUSE BECAUSE OF
WEED SMOKING...
Later on he also accused the former director general of NIA Kebba Ceesay of conniving with Jawneh,Saikou Sabally and Kebba Ceesay for losing his position at the state house. The source I spoke to said Jammeh is not accurate on that because Pa Ebou Jallow commonly known as 'Raaf Jaamah' was also sent out of the state house. According to my source Jammeh and many others were sent out of the state house because they were caught smoking weed. Everyone who used to work with former president Jawara knows how much the man hated cigarettes or anything related to tobacco. There was zero tolerance for officers caught within the state house premises smoking cigarettes when the old man was around or passing by. Let alone weed???
This is where everything started according to the officer I spoke to today. Many of these guys guarding the president are not happy. The place is divided into factions, it is just a matter of time but State house is not the least safe.
At least this is what my source said in all honesty.
The jealousy, grudges and deception between them.
Why Musa Jammeh hates Pierre Mendy?
Musa Jammeh,Jai Sowe and Pierre Mendy were the first batch to undergo a VIP Protection training course in Nigeria.Musa Jammeh and Pierre were at the state house as special guards during former president Jawara's time. Jai Sowe was with the police force, however he also came from the former gendaam's pool. It was the talk of town when they came back from the Nigeria training. Many people said Pierre Mendy performed much better than Musa Jammeh.From that time to now Musa and Pierre were not pulling.
President mixed these two as well according to my source. President Jammeh called Pierre 'dimendis' whereas Musa is called 'Maliyamungu' nick name of the former head of Idi Amin's death squad.
These two are different. Pierre is said to be short tempered but respectful. Musa is said to be a copy cat of President Jammeh when it comes to doing evil things. Some of the soldiers there did not appreciate being used as torture machines. In fact many people said Pierre regretted why he participated in one or two sessions in the past. Some of the members of the killing squad use drugs. They also put drugs into the drinks of some of their peers who hesitate doing some of these things.
This is why they receive special can drinks before leaving for special operations. The drinks they take are usually opened for them before served. They dare not ask or reject. Some of them know, some don't know what is in those drinks. They joke about it and then get so high before going out. This is exactly what Charles Taylor used to do. My source told me how he hates seeing these people use drugs before leaving the state house only to go and beat elders.
Jammeh's agents how did we know the location of JAKARANDA BAR around the Westfield Corner?
Ask yourselves? THE CHIAKAS will be dealt with very soon.
We know there are families who are in a hurry to see Jammeh replaced by the winner of the 2006 elections. There are families who have suffered so much under the CHIAKAS therefore they want to this brutal gang destroyed. It may take time but this is on the way.
JAKARANDA BAR....
This is an important location where the CHIAKAS meet. It is where they drink hard liquor, smoke cigarettes, sometimes do any dirty thing before attacking their next prey. 'Bulfaaleh's' mission is to expose these killers. They have to watch out too because we are trailing them in and out of town. We are not armed but we can defend ourselves. This is why we are giving these leads to all foreign officials and interested Gambian citizens. This is a way one can track down the CHIAKAS. Even if they know what we have written and change places, my source said he already knows the other places they are hiding in town. It will not be easy for them to avoid those places within a short period of time.
Is Gambia stable?
President Jammeh should stop beating the detainees. He should stop accusing Senegal, The problem he has is bigger than what he thinks. President Jammeh's own CHIAKAS and his NIA are the ones talking. They are the ones who cook up coup stories with his help and then stage a show.
The Gambia is not stable. Why would the relatives of patients admitted on the same ward where the detainees are think about relocating theirs to a safer place? Who told President Jammeh that an attack is going to take place?
Why is Jammeh this paranoid? Why does he think that beating, insulting and killing will help him maintain stability in The Gambia? This is why my source said he believes Jammeh is not well.
The troop movements in Banjul and other parts of the country is too much now. The CHIAKAS or KANILAI RANGERS will be surprised when they discover that there are people who know JAKARANDA BAR on West Field.
There are hidden forces stalking behind them. As far as Jammeh is threatening that he will have no mercy for anyone, how does the International community expect Gambians to harbor a leader like him without rising up?
Jammeh has started a dirty fight so let him be ready to end it. Gambians have also gathered so much about what Jammeh does. These killings must stop. I have spoken to so many officers these days. They are very, very bitter.

Posted on Friday, April 14, 2006 (Archive on Wednesday, April 26, 2006)
Posted by PANDERRYMBAI Contributed by PANDERRYMBAI
Return
Rating: [input] 1 [input] 2 [input] 3 [input] 4 [input] 5 Comments: Save
Current Rating: 2.50 Rating: 3 Using abuse language to respond to comments is a sign of guilt.Maturity requires disciplined language.Take heed!!! Rating: 1 No sober minded will believed u bastards Rating: 3 I can tell that this is a real fact, believe it!! Rating: 3 Bulfaaleh has first hand information and real facts about Jammeh's special squad. Good investigative journalism.

Copyright 2006 (c) Freedom Newspaper, LLC. : Powered By PointClick : Terms Of Use : Privacy Statement [input] [input] [input]

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい