GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou S Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:50:48 +0200
  Dr. Alhaji S. Jeng,

  Please allow me to cease this chance  to remind you of a request I posted
here earlier.

  Following a suggestion by Dr. Jaiteh that Gambia invests more on education
amongst other things, I posted a request to yourself,  Malanding and my dear
Sister, Jabou Joh, to educate the rest of us on what you think accounts for
the "failure" of Gambian agriculture. (Why can't we for instance, feed
ourselves?).

  Sister Jabou has agreed to do her modest bit on this when time allows her.
I am hoping that Dr. Jaiteh and yourself will also take delight in our
picking your brains on this one. Given that agriculture has been one
industry in which successive governments invested relatively well, there
seems to have been "little" to show for it all, after four decades. I am
convinced many readers on the L would like to know why.

  sincerely,
  momodou s sidibeh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい