GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:52:48 -0000
Landing Jatta!!!
Your message is total garbage and nonsense.  I am more baffled by the fact
that you even took it seriously. Like Saul commented, next time, do take the
time to make sense out of nonsense, for only in sense comes essence.

You gotta be ashamed of yourself for believing nonsense, moreover spreading
it around.

Essa