GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:51:11 -0000
EBRIMA:

GOOD JOB. We say a big thank you to your brave sources. They have been
contributing tremendously. The MORON is in his final hours, and as a result,
he will destroy and sink along all those who have been his JALIBAS. The sad
thing is that INTELLECTUAL PROSTITUTES like JOE JOOF and SEDAT JOBE will be
destroyed by the moron for ever. If you look at the other side of the coin,
sometimes you pity both JOBE and JOOF, because they were very innocent,
religious and family people, but all of a sudden, despite the depth of their
intellectualism, their PERSONAL EGOS and hungry for power made them become
hypnotized and consequently, they mortgaged their souls to the devil. They
have prosecuted their INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY, HONESTY and all those MORAL
VALUES they have learnt as members of a decent society. My goodness, what
then is the essence of a formal education? We often gossip some members of
our society who do not have a formal education as people who lack the power
of their minds to perceive, or the ability to make Intellectual judgment
calls when confronted with APPROACH-APPROACH or AVOIDANCE-AVOIDANCE conflict
situations, but guess what? Those people are even more careful and prudent
in making judgment calls than even our so-called Intellectuals like JOBE and
JOOF, who are DISHONEST and NAIVE INTELLECTUALS, who are even ready to
mortgages not only their own souls, but the souls of the entire country,
just to accomplish their dubious intentions.

As for TOMBONG, frankly, I always pity him, for he has lost every thing he
achieved in the USA, considering his CAP DRIVER days to his days at HOWARD.
Those were pretty tough days for the good fellow. He struggled to earn a
GREEN CARD, and all of a sudden, a stupid MORON destroyed all that for him;
because if TOMBONG was not YAYA JAMMEH'S Representative at the Consulate at
the time, may be there was a 50% chance that he would not have been deported
out of the USA. He might just been fined or reprimanded, period. Both the
MORON made him to pay a heavy price, and he is still paying. My only fear
for the brother is that in the event the MORON is no more, will TOMBONG'S
very FINE INTEGRITY be maintained as before? That's the question. It is not
a matter of getting a job; he will get a job, but will he feel well-fitted
as before amongst his companions? The MORON uses him any how he likes. A
proof of this is TOMBONG recent POSTINGS on the L, which is serving as a
DISTRACTION, rather than informative. He is also prosecuting his VERY FINE
INTEGRITY. This is just a sad situation for many decent folks back home.
STRUGGLE MUST CONTINUE.

ANSUMANA.