GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:49:55 EST

Ousman Ceesay, Yaa Uthman, I'm alive, I'm alert, and I feel great!!! How
about you?

You know I don't playa hate. My man John Edwards did wonderfully well. He's
at 17% and will likely gain 20%. New Hampshire did John Edwards proud. This is
 not a celebrity contest for John Edwards. Conviction and circumspect. Eyes
for  the blind, ears for the deaf, limbs for the physically-challenged, and a
voice  for the voiceless. Hillary and Barack did much better than John Edwards
in New  Hampshire, but we're fired up more than ever before! The contest is
just  beginning. Carolina and Nevada, here we come. Oh and Michigan too. See
Barack in  Deetroit.

Ousman, there is a matter that is on my mind for OBAMA. It is not what I
have communicated to you before. I hinted at it in my pride of Galleh. This  one
is more comprehensive and imminent. And good sources have informed me  of it.
Think "Treaty of Versailles" or more appropriately, The allied congress  to
punish Germany after the war. Anyway, I will not discuss it here. I will  speak
with you about it in order that you may alert OBAMA or Dick Durbin so they
could mount a comprehensive defense.

Take care my friend. This race is not a contest between OBAMA and John
Edwards. It is a marathon for America's soul.

Yours and OBAMA's friend Rashid, MJDT Darbo. Al Mu'Umin.

In a message dated 1/8/2008 5:40:47 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,