GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:32:35 +0000
Mr. Renner,

You need to hit the road with your self centered " My Syndrome" BS.

It makes it more interesting to read when one refrains from generalisations
and  GARUWALEH.

It is interesting that you find it necessary to highlight your accolades and
certification about being an engineer. For your information, those of us who
are equally in the telecomunication industry do not find it appealing to
tell people what our training is, because it is widely regarded as a turn-
off.

For these reasons, I rather be regarded as promoter than what I really do if
you have been following the post and L- "LAUGH".

As i sit in my office window, I am actually counting at least 5 Gambians who
actually have homes ,cars, families and are indeed helping build both the
Gambian and US economies for that matter, and might I add that they are
ENGINEERS as well.

Not coming home does not necessarily mean that one is anti-Jammeh or
government for that matter.

Although I am convinced otherwise, it is arguments and postings like yours
which perpetuates the "WIFAM" Syndrome( What is in it for me) problem
President Jammeh just eluded to in his speech.  Maybe, there is some truth
is his argument that you are the unpatriotic ones looking for any Mochat you
can find.

In conclusion, please make your arguments without trying to highlight your
profession  or possesions because WE are listening to both camps, and I
appeal that you safe us this regressive line of argument.

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie- LEKBI
Atlanta

Get McAfee virus scanning and cleaning of incoming attachments.  Get Hotmail
Extra Storage!   http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es