GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:15:19 +0000
mr sannah.i have completed my masters in a university so stop telling us about what you did or you are about to do .that is your personal matter.
  i do not subscribe to yahya's school of thought.believe in darwin or max i care less.i know you more than you know.i can even supply your muslim high school nick name.so hey ,i am not a yahya lover.all i say is,if any gambian knows he/she cannot work with yahya's government then don't accept his scholarships.simple.if one is hypocrital in small issues he/she will be even more corrupt and vain in bigger issues.
  we need genuine freedom figters not angry men/women.yahya is one of our problems.

ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Suntou
Take your bullshit away, dislike you for what? I don't even knows you and we have never meet so how can I dislike? Disagree or agree on issues is the academic or intellectual freedom is very forum bind us together.Challenging your narrow judgement about Gambian student refusing to go back home or migrating to US does not mean that I dislike you. My heart is not fill with anger, jealousy, egoism and hate against my country men or women. With the coming of Yahya Jammeh hate and jealousy is destroying the fabric of our society. I have such manifestation even within such in the diaspora. I don't subscribe to self destruction. Suntou mark you I have completed a science degree and now doing postgraduate in one of the biggest universities in the Northwest. I am not in Holburn College or those back door institues. A university under Higher education funding council of England and Wales where research and teaching in monitored by quality assurance agency. Go on with me and come
with the old tales and myths forum about me drinking beer and so on and so on.Preacher and preacher but what comes as a life science student when I tell you that I belief in Darwinian school of thought?

Suntou Touray wrote:
abdoukarim ,whatever dislike you have of me doesn't in any way bother me.i
have completed a good part of my education without any state support and i
am proud of that.i don't need any thing from my government in term of
material aid.what you fail to comprehend is that,yahya doesn't own the
gambia and gambians who directly benefited from the state should repay that
debt to the gambian people.
if yahya offer me any scholarship i will decline to accept it fortwith.i will not
be hypocritical.what malanding said make sense but other nationals take the
pain to build up their nation.the salary level may low in the gambia but the pay
parkage he mention is manageable.

my moral comments are for myself and others who wish to listen , do
whatever you wish in manchester wise man ,i am not forcing you to read
me.haruna and malanding made resorceful comments ,this is what the gambia
needs.yahya is only one part of our problem ,there are other issues we need
settling.don't get too engrossed in yahya's world.his day is coming . what
plans do you have for the gambia? that is what is important .

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい