GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Craig Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 17:38:04 GMT+1200
Dear Sheikh,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I very much appreciate
you taking the time to consider my request. I am pleased that you
have been discussing the issue with Adama.
Is there any particular day or time that would suit you in January ?
(I am available from January 7th - 28th), please let me know as I
am trying to arrange a loose schedule before I leave.

I look forward to hearing your response to my questions and to
meeting you in January.

Regards,

Craig
Craig Thompson
Programme Leader, Bachelor of Tourism Management
Waiariki Institute of Technology
Rotorua

Tel. (07)-346-8663
Fax. (07)-346-8680