GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Modou Mboge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 12:28:28 +0200
Pa Nderry,

Malik's note ended in *not for publication*, what is it doing in my mail
box. Please respect other peoples rights if they asked to remain anonymous.
You do not have to terrorise us with what you perceive to be newsworthy.
Sometimes it is pure unadulterated garbage.

Perhaps you should take a back seat and heed the advise of Amadou Kabir and
others.  No one wants to censor you or stop you practise your desired
profession, but at least get the basics right.  I do  enjoy some tabloid
journalism but at least most are  grounded on facts(to avoid libel
action) which is then sensationalise and made juicy for the common reader
who is not interested in detail.

Mister one of the best skills of journalism is listening and i think you
should learn that.  I am not good at it but i am learning the hard way.

Mboge

On 5/23/06, panderry mbai <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> MALICK MBOOB EMAIL [log in to unmask] WROTE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL NOT
> KNOWING I HAVE RESIGNED SO IF ANYONE CAN ASSIST THIS ASPIRING FOOL PLEASE
> CONTACT HIM
>
> Boy,
>
> I enjoy reading your stuff menn both on the freedom web and the
> allgambian. net. Come on menn! Why can you reduce the voltage of your pen.
> You are hitting hard on dictator Jammeh. Keep up the momentum.
>
> But you miss some points on the admission of Jammeh mum at RVTH. She was
> suffering from diabetic not the disease you mentioned in your story. Or was
> it just a media propaganda.
>
> Anyway, boy i'm interested in corresponding with any media house there be
> it online or print media. Can you arrange that for me. To be like there
> Banjul correspondence. (I mean paid job).
>
> Don't hesitate to contact me when you need some information here. But
> strictly under anonymity.
 	ubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface