GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 May 2001 12:57:16 -0000
BROTHER ML CONTEH:

You got it right. PDOIS is once again fruitlessly engaged in "DRY
INTELLECTUALISM": Sheer journalistic contentions of basic facts about the
laws and procedures of elections, which becomes absolutely confusing to the
average man in the street because they are always lost in the galaxies. How
could MALAMIN KINTEH in the streets of BADDIBOU and LANG MANJANG in the
streets of KIANG who could not even complete standard four be able to
comprehend what the HECK PDOIS is YAPPING about? We do not need such kind of
COLLEGE-SOPHOMORE-STYLE of essay presentation, in which there are only BONES
in the essay, instead of MEAT, and all that the professor needs to do is to
suck the BONE MARROWS. In fact, in PDOIS's text book of analyses, there is
zip bone marrows for Malamin Kinteh of Baddibou and Lang Manjang of Kiang to
suck. At this point in time, we do not need 15 MINUTES to be stretched into
24 HOURS of fruitless arguments. We want to know what PDOIS's CONTRIBUTIONS
to rectify the situation will be, period.

But instead, PDOIS is still caught up in comparing the PAST and PRESENT.
What does the 1970 LAWS about elections have to do with the 21st Century.
PDOIS is still obsessed with the past than the present. The MORON has
altered the Constitution which supposed to entail election laws and
procedures; but why is PDOIS still dwelling into the past instead of the
present? And worst of all, PDOIS will NEVER design their own solutions to
FIX the problems and confusion, period. Instead, they will continue to
distract the Forum with lengthy unnecessary "DRY INTELLECTUALISM" about mere
procedural matters. PDOIS do NOT still get it.

Ansumana.