GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Oko Drammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 17:42:32 +0200
Dear Mr. Drammeh,

Remark # 1
 "Your assesment was horrible and somewhat negative in it's context"
Quoate Setsima

 Response:: No, As a Gambia I dare not critise one another Gambia.This
is un-Gambian.So I was only making an objective assesment Therefoe I am
Adama's supporter as a Gambian.This is something personal and
nationalistic. I want always our Athelets to win, now and also in
future.Many times in the past we have been close to producing the best
Athelets in Africa.We produced Africa's best higher jumper at one time
Shiek Fye as Ethiopia produced Abebe Bakeke and build on it since
Maybe this was  wake up call for all Gambians.The is my edit on the
performance . Any sieze of TV would do so long the main character is on
the main still camera number # 1.If you do not see an object on a small
TV you can't see it on a bigger screen.So trying a WIDE SCREEN TV  is
justy an answere looking for trouble.

Remark # 2
How can anyone trust your judgement in the near futurewith this type of
sub standard inteference.
This is the analyzed version of the tape I based my objectiive assesment
on: Please read carefully and play your tape with a counter.

JUDGE THIS.
Every fix image on TV on every flash is call a frame. This edit was made
on a PAL version.
Frame1.Frontshot  camera -Female heats #2 Round one:
Japan,Romania,Russia,Nambia,Canada ,The Gambia and France
Frame 2.The backshot camera - First 110 meter time:11.3 secs. , lanes 5-
6 & -7 lead in race from start till 20 seconds. Here The Gambia was in
contention.
Frame 3.On the main Camera  #1 she dropped from the running pack.
Frame 4.Sideshot camera- on the first bend -The Gambian girl did the the
first 110 meters in 15.03 seconds
Frame 5.From 1 second to 16 second all girls were on camera one and
group and the group starts to disintergrate at 16 seconds
Frame:6.There was a slight flash of her running legs only on at 12 seconds.
Frame 7.At 16 seconds to 20 seconds of the race she was running up
straight well. and on course.( This I loved).
Frame 8..From  frame 21 seconds to the End of the race she was out of
the screen camera -one.compeletly
Frame 9.On 44 seconds there was a flash shot of her on the forth
straight bend on the first lap..
Frame10..The end of Race at 1 munite and 59 seconds.won by Romania.
Frame 11..The Gambian girl Adama Njie  number # 1786 of The Gambia was
7th. The time was 2 munites 10 .02. seconds

P/S: WORLD RECORD The world record is 1 munite .53.2
OLYMPIC RECORD:    The Olympic record is 1.53.43
This is to demonstrate that she was clocked more time out of the camera.

Order of The Results of The Race
Maria Cioncan Romania-RomaniaAgnes Samaria-Nambia
Elizebeth Grouselle-France
Natalia Kruschelyova-Russia
Miho Sugimori Japan.
Diane Cumings-Canada
Adama Njie-The Gambia

I hope that I am fair and clear .Much Love.

R.S.V.P to:: [log in to unmask]
Very respectfully yours
Oko Drammeh
www.okodrammeh.com