GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 01:54:31 EDT

Hey Bourghibe, I meant to share this with you. Dr. Malanding Jaiteh has  done
a wonderful job in presenting the Relief map (elevation) of Senegal. Please
view it because it is very valuable in determining the direction of flow of
the  many rivers including Nieriko and Koulountou. Here's the URL:
_http://www.columbia.edu/~msj42/senegambia.htm_
(http://www.columbia.edu/~msj42/senegambia.htm)

Thanx men. Haroun Masoud. MQDT. Darbo Al mutawakkil.

In a message dated 10/12/2007 8:41:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,