GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:18:36 -0000
Kujabi wrote:

"Just to add one particular point here, that is to say, WHAT WAS THE MAJOR
CRIME THAT KUJABI COMMITTED WHICH LED TO THE CENSORSHIP SINCE FEBRUARY? I
want the two List Managers who took it upon themselves to monitor me for the
past 6 months to come out from the cold and state in VIVID TERMS what it was
that drove them crazy about Kujabi's violations that warranted such an
unprecedented step being taken to utilize the entire FBI APPARATUS and
RESOURCES of the L in monitoring Kujabi".

The major crime that you commited is very obvious and has already been
brought to attention. BEING STUPID, NARROW MINDED AND MYOPIC!!

You also wrote:

"Whiles we have the ESSAS, KEBBA JOKES, ALIEU CEESAYS, MANLAFY JARJUS, ALIEU
KEITAS, OMAR NDOWS putting us through hell, and yet these folks have been
give a free ride through the GALAXIES of the Forum. But we still have to
censor the likes of Kujabi, who is giving MORON JAMMEH hell".

Like I said earlier, you ain't seen nothing yet. If all you can do is jump
on the band wagon when somebody posts something without even using your
head, what do you expect? Of course, you will be monitored for your own
good. Dummy.

See you again and bye 4Now, KB Jobe.