GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 10:17:14 EDT
Jabou:

Again, I shall not belabor this issue.  It is hard to reason with folks who
have lost the plot completely.

How many times have I told you that I have a problem with your
unsubstantiated demeaning of the Opposition's Alliance.  This when you have
no facts to back up your allegations.  Yet, when pressed to substantiate your
facts (ie that the PPP constantly committed gross human rights violations),
you say that I too should come up with some evidence to show that the PPP was
without sin -- so to speak.  You failed to remember that the burden of proof
does always rest on the accuser.  Jabou, since you are the one throwing mud
around, why don't you prove your allegations.

I am not a PPP apologist in any fashion whatsoever.  What I am against is
your likes who -- without the slightest shred of evidence -- claim that the
PPP hijacked the Alliance process for their own gain.  Again, Jabou, you
cannot come up with one shred of evidence to verify your accusations.

The burden proof is on you not me.