GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:22:05 -0600
God Almighty it feels good to be alive!What a grueling mid-life experience
it has been for me lately.Frankly, I shouldn't be here today. What began
as a mere Flu led to High Fever and consequently to my admittance at the
hospital. With  temperatures as high as 107, scientifically/medically, I
was presumably death. Infact I saw death face-a-face but the the Good Lord
works in mysterious ways. I must have told Him there is so much unfinished
business, so much life to live and am so glad the Good Lord has given me a
second chance. I feel blessed and stronger than I've ever been. I must not
forget those who prayed for me, I thank you all. To all those who were
concerned about my whereabout, let me just tell you that this brother is
doing just fine. I still wear my pants one leg at a time (o-:)lol!. And to
those who want to see me six feet deep, I'm sorry to tell you that until
the Good Lord says it's time George, it ain't a damn thing you can do to
me.If this was a bad dream, I would have thought I was abducted by Aliens,
but in reality I've been informed that some very bad people tried to harm
me spiritually but I say to them you have your marabouts and I have Allah
on my side and that's all I need.  Just witness the evil that man do !

Anyhow, I'm sorry to bore some of you death but I had get some few things
off my chest. I intend to pick up from where I left off and continue doing
what I've been doing.But, I would like to see some results. There is still
so much been said and so little been done. We need to go past that. I'm
still looking forward to a unified opposition but the ball is on their
court. They can choose to hear our pledge or totally ignore us for their
selfish political quest. In this critical juncture, the opposition must
look beyond party lines and do what's in the best interest of the people,
Gambia for that matter.  God bless us all!

                                                The Struggle must continue!
                                                Mr Makaveli (George Sarr)

PS:My apologies to all those who haven't been able to access
gambiansonline website. It has been restored and it's now available.
There is more to come so come back and visit us again. Thanks.
Address is : http://www.gambiansonline.com