GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
alieu sesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:47:34 -0700
Crybaby Jow,

I would have laid this issue to rest had you not come
back at me with jabs and whining like a sissy. Your
earlier apology and now this nonsense only confirms
that even at this stage you are a rabid, uncouth and
intolerant person who parades as an intellectual. I
thought you had grown up but this also shows how
myopic you probably are even as a professional.

Your problem is that you always perceive things in
your tunnel-visioned mind as either black or white.
You become dogmatic and outright rude to people who do
not see things your own way. Whenever attacked, you
resort to your well-known puerile antics of  bringing
your own parents into the situation, so as to garner
support and sympathy from list members. Well, for your
information, we have mothers and fathers too, and we
also consider them very dear to us.

You may be well educated but your education is
certainly bereft of the moral and social mores
associated with well rounded people. I strongly
believed that the reason you are rude to people has to
be with your inadequacy. I have seen you reduced on
this list to a third rate intellect trying to waffle
your way on areas you know nothing about - I chuckled
when Saul Khan gave you a good whipping some time ago.
The truth is that you have ensconced yourself into a
small area of your subject of expertise and once on a
whole you try to dabble into things you know nothing
about. A megalomaniac who is not aware of his
inadequacies should be put on a leash.

Apologies, my foot!

Alieu