GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Sidibeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:18:09 +0100
Brother Sheikh Tijan,

I have lately come accross this congratulatory note to Mr. Adama Bah. Given
Gambia's international record on other matters, this is indeed extemely
pleasant news. Kindly extend my warmest congratulations to Mr. Bah and all
his colleagues for making all of us very proud. I pray that many more
Gambians will hence resolve to take a step or two with him.

Cheers,
Momodou S Sidibeh