GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alieu Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 05:58:39 PDT
Hello Tombong,

Thank you  for rescuing people from the rumour mongers...:)once again.
It was not my intention to boggle your mind with this issue, but the urge
was greater than what I can handle.You stated"The entire fiasco was as a
result of some misrepresentations, however I do not intend to wash our dirty
laundry in public by getting into details of how this came about".I have
tried all day to understand what this means,but this time it is beyond me, i
admit bitterly.I just couldn't decipher the meaning.
Would you elaborate a bit?Just a little salt would do, you may not go in the
nitty-gritty if you so desire.

Cheers,
Alieu

NB:I read some while ago that Gambia is about to get GSM.How is this
developing?