GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:50:50 -0400
Mr. Sanneh,
Thanks for that fwd. I only hope and pray that you and your family are
doing well. I wish you and the Ivorians the best. This is getting more
scary by the day.
I am not surprised that both sides are claiming victory for that is the
norm under such circumstances. What really stunned me is reading the French
saying that the Gbago government is advocating for an attack on foreigners.
It was being reported a day ago that the French government is sending in
reinforcements for the same government. I wonder what the French are really
busy doing. I am very skeptical when it comes to the French in their former
colonies. Or should I just say with any kind of foreign involvement in our
crisis.
It sure has its advantages and disadvantages, but my skepticisim of their
involovement cannot be helped.
And again, I wish you and all the best.

Ousman Jallow Bojang.