GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 21:59:39 EDT
Mr. Jassey-Conteh:

Your tribute to Daddy Houssainou brought tears of sorrow -- and that of pride
because although I grew up knowing these things you said about the man, in my
case, it was a casual occurrence because we are family.  However, hearing
someone else outside of the family say things like this is quite soothing.

On behalf of the family, "njarama" to you for your eloquent piece on a man
who has left us, but shall never be forgotten.  My daddy Omar Sey lost a
brother and best friend who left a very big void in his family.

Regards,

Awa Sey