GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 06:46:47 PST
Gambia L,

Can someone tell me whether Matarr Njie is keeping fast in Malaysia?
Frankly, I would have thought that he'll spare the insults and the
name-calling until after the Ramadan.

But to my amazement, Matarr is still insulting people, even during this holy
month of Ramadan. Anyway, with Sandra's authorisation, I am forwarding this
e-mail, I received from Matarr Njie, for your perusal.

By the way, Matarr has always copied me e-mails he wrote to others insulting
them, but I couldn't forward those mails to the L, because of the immense
respect I have for those people who are insulted by him.

However, I am very comfortable, this time around, to forward this mail to
the L, because the subject matter is entirely myself and Sandra.

So those list members who want Matarr Njie back on Gambia L, please read the
e-mail below:

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham,UK.