GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:49:36 EST
This is why I can never agree with those who say that we must forgive and
forget when the APRC regime comes to an end. There must be justice for those
whose loved ones have been butchered and those who stand to be killed by  these
people whose brutality is foreign to our culture. They must pay so  that it
will also serve as a lesson to others who  may be inclined to  repeat the same
in the future assuming that they will also get away  with it.

And just imagine, we have people like these ruling our country and the
opposition politicians have not hastened to forget their differences and  personal
interests to form a united front in such a dire situation. One has to  ask
whose interest they are protecting because it is  certainly not that of  the
people. Our people are being held hostage and not just by the APRC  regime.

Jabou Joh

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい